Monday, December 5, 2011

Change of Plans

     When I first started this blog it was out of boredom, and was to be about art. But recently I got the inspiration (from my mom) to make this about bullies and their bullying. I personally have not been bullied much, but I have witnessed it way too many times. I use to go to Chambersburg Area School District (CASD). I went there up until 10th grade. Although my reasons for leaving were health issues and not bully issues, I know that at CASD bullying is a huge issue. And even now I see it continue.
    
     I saw the bullying constantly when I was in school. And now that I'm not I still see it through online places like Facebook, YouTube, and many other sites. I am on the computer a lot because I now do cyber school. The computer has given me even more windows to witness this horrible thing. I don't think I will ever understand why people bully, and how they get away with it. I hope to bring maybe just an ounce of light to this problem. And maybe someone will do something about it. I really don't know what will come of this blog. But I do hope it helps in some way. I will post many things I personally have witnessed, and things others I know have witnessed. I want bullying to stop. I'm outraged to see it continue and hurt so many people.

     Another thing is that I hope to inform people about the facts of bullying. Ways to help someone you know who is being bullied. Ways to stop it. Ways to report it. Inform you about people that will actually help you or someone else you know. I am willing to help in as many ways I can. If I can help even just one person I will be greatful.

     I hope this is a successful journey. Nice to meet you all! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment