Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Arts

     The Arts, in my opinion, is a wonderful topic. It is a very broad topic that I love. My hope is to open people's minds to more than what they already know about art. I want talk about art that is specific to certain cultures. Also about different artists that I find interesting. And about everything about ART! I am very new to this and I'm not a very good writer, but I will do my best to bring out different knowledge about art and to hopefully introduce some amazing artists you may have not heard of. I will also discuss certain topics like 'Sewing' for example and will hopefully bring out facts and opinions about the art. I also hope to learn more about art for myself too. I want to discover new things about art and other artists. Hopefully this will prompt those discoveries for all of us.

     I want to say a few things about myself too. My name is Shea and am heading towards the best parts of my life. I have a great love for everything art. Music and dance are something I like to take part in just about every day. Drawing is one of my favorite things to do. I hatch ideas from music for a new drawing or painting all the time. I'm a very opinionated person, but I am going to do my best to not let my opinions take over my posts. Eventually I hope to move to Boston, MA. and to attend an art college there. Boston is one of my favorite cities (so far). I love all animals and have 4 myself. Animals, Music, Nature, People, Cities, Traditions, Movies, and all sorts of other things inspire me. My mom is a great drawer who did not get to chase her dreams and did not have any help. I hope that I will be able to chase mine with her help. She has helped me with many things and I am so thankful. I look up to her because she is a strong woman. And I hope to learn from both my own and my mom's mistakes to get farther in life and to have more opportunities. I owe many things to her. Thanks mom!

I can't wait for this to continue! I hope I can keep up with this and gain followers! Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment